Our practice provides a range of pet care services. If you have any questions about your pet's need for treatment or a specific aspect of our service, please call the veterinary practice or email us.
We offer a complete veterinary service
The practice provides a full range of services and our veterinary care is underpinned by the use of a full range of modern treatments.
- Fully equipped operating theatre with modern anaesthetic and surgical equipment.
- Digital x-ray facilities with same day examination and reports.
- Complete laboratory service including in-house haematology and biochemistry with rapid diagnostic reports within 15 minutes.
- Ultrasound diagnostic facilities.
- Advanced dental equipment for descaling, polishing and other dental procedures.
- Separate cat waiting area
- Twice weekly cat clinics where your cat will be able to be seen in a calm quiet environment
- Modern, safe and comfortable hospitalisation for dogs and cats.
- Referral service to specialists in all fields including Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics and Internal Medicine
- Puppy socialisation classes.
- Microchip Identification.
- Weight control programmes and free weight checks.
- Home visits by veterinary surgeon and nurse can be arranged.
- Lost and found pet register
- Veterinary care for wildlife casualties
- Payment is due at the time of consultation. We accept cash, cheques accompanied by a valid cheque guarantee card, and all common debit and credit cards. All fees include VAT at 20%